- Sail Number
- Year Built
- Traditional by Herbert Woods
- 22.0 feet
- H T Percival of Horning
- Wood (Carvel)
J. S. Curl was killed in the war and Decoy was sold for £100 in 1946 to J. R. Abbott
- Simon Clayton (2018 to present)
- Rachel Clayton (2018 to present)
- C J H Scott (1986 - 2018)
- M Jordan (1986 - 2018)
- C P Scott (1972 - 1986)
- D Blackburne (1969 - 1972)
- J Robertson (1963 - 1969)
- C Bradshaw (1957 - 1963)
- H Bradshaw (1957 - 1963)
- J R Abbott (1946 - 1957)
- J S Curl (1937 - 1946)
For Sale: OffersDecoy
Rebuilt over the last 20 years by Paul Bown.
She has metal spars, one set of sails, a cover and a road trailer.
She is under cover in a barn in Waxham.
Any reasonable offer will be considered.
Please contact Harry Scott for more details: