- Sail Number
- Year Built
- Traditional by Herbert Woods
- 22.0 feet
- W Mollett
- Wood (Clinker)
- Robin Slatter (2007 to present)
- T Hubbard (1999 - 2007)
- R Johnstone (1986 - 1999)
- Sarah Williams (1986 - 1986)
- J Ede & A J Ede (1965 - 1986)
- J R Howes (1959 - 1965)
- G T Nunn (1947 - 1959)
- T G Gibb (1939 - 1947)
- A L Russell (1935 - 1939)
- S G Wheeler (Eng Capt RN Retd) (1933 - 1935)
For Sale: £4,000Cavender
Built originally in 1933 and rebuilt six years ago.
The spruce planking is mostly original, though nearly all the timbers were replaced. The floor is cold moulded and epoxy glass coated. The centreboard/rudder case was replaced and extends the length of the boat. Rudder is new and centreboard is by James Jarvey. Deck beams were replaced where necessary as was all the deck itself.
Mast is aluminium, sails are by McNamara, fittings are of good quality.
The boat comes with a combi trailer and a good overall cover.
Cavender is a light, responsive boat and is a delight to sail. She has been successful in local regattas in recent years.
Robin Slatter - 01692 598296